Monday, March 29, 2010

Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge



I've just finished watching Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge (Live action).

The story is based on the big hit manga with the same name aka The Wallflower or Perfect Girl Evolution.


I read the manga few years ago, and it's one of my favorites.. actually the main character sunako-chan.. is the awesomest manga girl ever... yeah and I'd love to cosplay as her X)

she's a gothic hikikomori (i.e. isolated unsociable person)...she loves horror , always dressed in black and has a beautiful black hair , although they consider it to be scary!yeah and the most important fact about her... she cant look at mabushii creatures (i.e shiny "cute" ppl ) !

ok now u can see from the description of this girl, she's totally henna and not cute !
well her rich aunt is quite aware of that fact, so she kinda "rented" 4 ikemen (i.e hot boys) to turn sunako to a lady !



enough said...

now after reading the Manga and watching few episodes of the anime.. I was kinda hesitant to watch the drama ! especially that Kyohie the main character is Kaazuya Kamenashi from KAT_TUN.. I just don't like his face...so fake !
but guess what ! he's a good actor ! he played the role very well.



This is a good live action.. it's so hilarious and I enjoyed watching it.
I liked sunako here.. the actress did a good job... I bet she's a hikikomori in real life :P

The castle where they lived in, is the same one as in Atashinchi No Danshi, which I've watched months ago.. and might write a review about it.

ok now, the scene bellow is one of the cutest in this drama... enjoy it ^^

P.S. if u read the manga or the anime.. then this video is not a spoiler.. but if u didn't and don't want to ruin the "obvious" love story.. then don't watch it.





------


My Verdicts :
The Manga : 10/10 .. totally recommended
Anime : 6/10 (I didn't like the voices)
Drama: 8/10


---

No comments: