Monday, April 5, 2010

Visual Kei ... "hi mi tsu ~" !


This time it's something I've never thought that I would admit in my entire life... I don't usually listen to Japanese music but when it comes to Visual Kei ... no one tops them !
the first time I saw this style I was like "omg fags ! eww " !!!
but I'm gonna come out of my box and tell u 1 of my secrets .. I totally enjoy and admire this genre !

now what's VK.. it's kinda heavy metal and guys with make up and feminine style !
ok that's the simplest definition .. u can wiki it here

there is this band that I keep pretending that I hate! but they're so fuckin awesome T_T :

An Cafe


They are all males .."eww" I know ! but that's visual kei ! no homophobes are allowed to be fans..OK !
their music is awesome ! just watch their music video and beware not to watch anything else!
I've seen couple of their interviews and they've made me sick ! and what's worst is that some girls actually go "kyaaaaaaaaa" over "them" Not their music !!!!

here is one of their coolest songs


oh man I love the guitar beat ! and the MV is awesome !

---------------------------------

Now... there is this other Kei band...
Danger*Gang



I love them so much ... u know why ?
first.. their music Rocks..
second.. they're all girls !! yattaaaa ^^ (it's really rare in the VK scene )
although I suspect Hito to be a dude -_-

now listen to some epicness \m/

that's some freakin awesome music !!!!!!
the guitar work, the voice the bass and the beat ... and of course not to forget the death growling ! girls you fuckin ROCK \m/

I still insist that some1 must be fun of what they understand, but I have to appreciate Jap Visual Kei once in a while .. and specially such a rocking onna like Dange*Gang\m/


...

No comments: