Thursday, April 8, 2010

Koishite Akuma ..Vampire Boy



I've just finished watching the last episode of Koishite Akuma .I watched the series when it was still airing .. but I just stopped cuz I knew what will happen in the last episode.. And after watching it.. I was like "yappari ! "...just as I thought!

The story is about a vampire student (16) who fell in love with his teacher(26) ! I loved the story cuz the vampire turned out to be the first love of the teacher who has died. But something happened and now they're together again.

The show was so exciting ... I kept waiting for every episode to come out... I loved how twisted it got and everything ...I enjoy twisted love stories, and this drama satisfied me somehow.

I really admire the director for making a vampire story into a daily life story. How vampires adapt , and how they deal with ppl around them.

The ending was so sad.. and I actually cried a lil bit.. I mean why ! why! so hidoiii T_T
I was happy that I cried cuz it's so damn dusty today and tears were good for my eyes :P

now seriously .. this vampire is so cool ! I liked him at first.. cuz he was the bad vamp ! but he changed to a good vamp as the show got closer to the end. This boy is an excellent actor.. he's a singer too..

---
My Verdict :
I would give this show 7/10

---

No comments: